The Marquee was the first auditorium style chair with a true ergonomic design. Lumbar support is achieved with a formed compound curve inner back panel to create long-lasting comfort that will not deteriorate over time.
Built and Sourced Locally in the USA
This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel.
Rock Solid Durability with High Grade Componentry
Metal-to-metal fastening technology and top-quality componentry for rock solid durability.
The thoughtfully tailored back cushioning acts in perfect concert with seat cushioning to create long-lasting comfort.
Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval.
Extensive Internal and Independent Testing
Exceeds all BIFMA standards.
- Superior durability
- Ergonomic back support
- Upgradeable standard poly foam cushion to 3″
- Available in either cast iron or steel standards
- 38″ high back version available
- Plastic card and pencil holder
- Plastic book holders
- Panel options available to give your chairs even more of a stylish look
- Variety of arms, fabrics and color options
- ADA end panels for handicap accessibility
- Aisle lighting option
- Seat and row identifi cation option
- Optional wood veneer and upholstered rear back panels
Maximum ROI for Your Facility
We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.