An economical alternative to our traditional seating, the Fellowship was designed specifically for houses of worship. It features a self-rising seat bottom that returns the seat to its upright position creating a quiet-rise chair that provides comfort, style and durability.
Built and Sourced Locally in the USA
This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel.
Rock Solid Durability with High Grade Componentry
Metal-to-metal fastening technology and top-quality componentry for rock solid durability.
The thoughtfully tailored back cushioning acts in perfect concert with seat cushioning to create long-lasting comfort.
Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval.
Extensive Internal and Independent Testing
Exceeds all BIFMA standards.
- Contemporary look, superior durability and applied ergonomics
- Plush seat and back cushions
- Self-rising seat cushion and standard flip-up armrests makes aisles easily maneuverable
- Available in a 38″ and 41″ high back option
- Available with standard pedestal aisle standards or cantilevered aisle standards
- Available with an exposed injected molded polypropylene or fully upholstered seat foundation
- Plastic card and pencil holder
- Plastic book holders
- Variety of arms, fabrics and options
- ADA end panels for handicap accessibility
- Aisle lighting option
- Seat and row identification option
Maximum ROI for Your Facility
We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.