Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
10 years upholstery
5 years supervisory
Commensurate with Experience
Quarterly Bonus Plan
About the Job
Bertolini Inc is a leading factory direct manufacturer of premium stackable seating.
We build unequalled durability and comfort into stackable chairs at aggressive price to the industries we serve.
We are seeking an Upholstery Supervisor with strong abilities to improve chair production volume and efficiency. The success factors provided below provide the guidelines of how these responsibilities are accomplished. This position is available at our facility in Lawrenceburg, TN.
- Maintain a safe work environment for all production employees
- Train employees to inspect their own work, to know acceptable versus defective quality
- Manage internal scrap expenditures and all field reported workmanship $/000 units goal
- Review and follow the production schedule created by the Corporate Production Planner
- Maintain and improve the production efficiencies, line leveling and process flow
- Manage staff to efficient production levels by hiring, terminating and moving personnel as required to produce a quality product and attain efficiency
- Manage training plan as needed so employees are able to perform assigned duties and expand their process knowledge
- Order department supply items in a JIT manner to manage expenses
- Create and distribute reports such as daily manning reports, units per man-hour, and total units produced.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 10 years upholstered furniture experience
- 5 years supervisory experience
- 3 years Lean Manufacturing Process Experience
- Strong ERP and BOM experience
- Ability to demonstrate Continuous Improvement in a Team Environment
- Strong MS Windows and Excel skills
- Strong People Skills
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Program
- Vacation and Sick pay
Maria Frias- Human Resources