Job Title: Product/Sales Specialist
Service, Integrity, Relationship. These are a few words that describe the work environment at Bertolini Inc.
We are a leading factory direct manufacturer of premium stackable seating.
Bertolini Inc. builds unequaled durability and comfort into its stackable chairs at aggressive prices to the industries we serve.
We are seeking a sales expert with strong abilities to tactically find ways in which to maximize sales. The success factors provided below provide the guidelines of how these responsibilities are accomplished. This position will be available at our facility in Chino, CA.
· Effectively qualify and follow up with incoming leads as well as generate your own.
· Maximize every attempt to gain sales at all levels of relationships.
· Determine and build ways to increase lead potential.
· Sell against competitors’ products by focusing on quality, features and benefits.
· Book orders with a minimum of discounting and within acceptable sales metrics set by the Director of Sales.
· Maintain up-to-date and accurate knowledge of products and services.
· Maintain a professional, consultative approach to selling.
· Create and implement a tactical plan to lead management and analyze results.
· Accurately enter data into the company’s prospect management system.
· Weigh and categorize opportunities as you move through the sales cycle utilizing Sales Logix CRM software.
· Support a positive atmosphere and foster excellent morale among the sales team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 2 years of inside/outside sales experience is required.
· Contact management software experience is a plus (ACT, Goldmine, Sales Logix etc.).
· Intermediate experience using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work on a self-directed basis is mandatory.
· Position requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to focus and follow-through on tasks.
· Flexibility and the ability to grow with the changing demands of the position and the organization are essential for success.
· Medical Insurance
· 401K Program
· Vacation and Sick Pay.
If you would like to be considered for this position please e-mail your resume (MS Word or PDF format only) and salary history.
Maria Frias- Human Resources