Theater-Style Auditorium Church Chair by Bertolini Sanctuary® Seating.
The Millennium model provides the perfect combination of affordability and style wrapped up in one auditorium chair. Designed with the contemporary fl air of rounded back corner, this attractive alternative is interchangeable with most seats, aisle panels, armrests and accessories.
Built and Sourced Locally in the USA
Quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel.
Rock Solid Durability with High Grade Componentry
Metal-to-metal fastening technology and top-quality componentry for rock solid durability.
The thoughtfully tailored back cushioning acts in perfect concert with seat cushioning to create long-lasting comfort.
Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. fabrics are usable upon approval.
Extensive Internal and Independent Testing
Exceeds all BIFMA standards.
- Rounded back seat
- Superior durability
- Upgradeable standard poly foam to 3"
- Available in either cast iron or steel standards
- Available with decorative tufting
- 35" high back version also available
- Plastic card and pencil holder
- Plastic book holders
- Panel options available to give your chairs even more of a stylish look
- Variety of arms, fabrics and color options
- ADA end panels for handicap accessibility
- Aisle lighting option
- Seat and row identification option
Maximum ROI for Your Facility
We've brought together the industry's strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.