The Citation model is perfect for worship centers; it is the most popular choice when durability and cost are important factors. It features a self-rising seat bottom that returns the seat to its upright position creating a quiet-rise chair that provides comfort, style and durability. Your patrons will sit in stylish comfort through any event, performance or speaking engagement.
Built and Sourced Locally in the USA
This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel.
Rock Solid Durability with High Grade Componentry
Metal-to-metal fastening technology and top-quality componentry for rock solid durability.
The thoughtfully tailored back cushioning acts in perfect concert with seat cushioning to create long-lasting comfort.
Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval.
Extensive Internal and Independent Testing
Exceeds all BIFMA standards.
- Two seating preferences, ergonomic option for a firm feel or serpentine spring option for relaxed feel
- Quiet-rise—no springs or coils that make noise
- Upgradeable standard poly foam to 3″
- Available in either cast iron or steel standards
- Available with decorative tufting
- 35″ high back version also available
- Plastic card and pencil holder
- Plastic book holders
- Panel options available to give your chairs even more of a stylish look
- Variety of arms, fabrics and color options
- ADA end panels for handicap accessibility
- Aisle lighting option
- Seat and row identification option
Maximum ROI for Your Facility
We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.